AutoCrib® RDS - Remote Dispensing SystemThe AutoCrib® RDS (Remote Dispensing Station) industrial vending machine is the most advanced helix-coil machine on the market. This industrial vending system is purpose built for high-demand industrial environments with up to 16.7% more product capacity than other machines on the market. The inventory management capabilities and software reporting is superior to any other advanced helix-coil machine you will find.
This machine is designed to increase accountability, improve productivity, and reduce consumption. No more suffering from crazy out of control excel spreadsheets or ERP systems that don’t reflect what you really have in your inventory. Industrial vending machines document inventory transactions automatically, provide secure inventory control at the point-of-use, and streamline purchasing with automated reordering. This will transform the way you manage your inventory.
- Reduce Inventory Consumption 20% or more!
- 24/7 secure access without additional staff.
- Point-of-use dispensing reduces storeroom trips and waiting time.
- Streamline purchasing with automated reordering.
- Provides detailed reporting of usage and spending.
- ERP system integration (SAP, JD Edwards, Prophet 21, JobBOSS, etc...)
Industrial Vending SolutionsAutoCrib® manufactures industrial vending solutions for dispensing industrial supplies. Industrial vending machines are ideally suited for inventory management programs that require employee accountability of consumable inventory and returnable durable items.
- Control Inventory Consumption Control product distribution by Employee, Department, and Job. You can even manage employees and departments by spending.
- Actionable Reporting Actionable reports let you see who issue/returns, how many and when. Get advanced reporting on usage and spending including by department, job, machine, and employee. You can even receive automated reports in your email. Quickly see your on-hand inventory levels and manage your inventory with the most accurate real-time information.
- Point-of-Use Dispensing Industrial vending machines provide point-of-use access to supplies. This means employees spend more time on the job and less time at the storeroom. You can select who has access to what items, how many, what budget they have, and what time they can issue items. Products are secured 24/7 to control usage and prevent theft.
- Automated Reordering The machine can be setup to automatically batch process purchase orders. This means you can prevent stock-out occurrences and reduce your administrative processing costs.